Monday, April 1, 2013

Hey Turkey Legs!

This post is being updated to include the finished painting.
It is a 12x12 Oil on Museum Quality Panel done with Palette Knife, of course!
If interested in this painting, please visit the My Store tab or www.halliekohnart.com




These photos are just too much--so of course I think I'm going to have to try and paint this male. Got about 10 photos of this guy through the window (wasn't dressed yet!) Easter morning. He was following after about seven or eight females and seemed quite pleased with himself. I was quite surprised with this front view after looking back on my camera! It's a good thing he's got the feathers, that's all that I've got to say...

Interesting place for a beard.
Some of the females, perhaps making a hasty retreat?
Who wouldn't love these legs?

No comments:

Post a Comment